"The Internet as the New Frontier for your Business" Workshop
Date: April 7th, 2011.
Location: Bagnall’s Point Gallery, Pelican Craft Centre, Bridgetown.
Time: 8.30a.m. to 4.30p.m.
You will learn :
• Ways to market your product or service online.
• To reduce your workload by using the internet & web technology to outsource business tasks.
• Practical Online Marketing Exercises For Business (Including Social Media)
• PR as a Cost-saving Strategy. The Art of Word Of Mouth & Viral Marketing
• How to Leverage Your Personal Brand To Win More Business.
Who should attend?
• Anyone seeking more knowledge on how to use social media effectively
• Anyone interested in setting up their virtual office and working smarter
• Anyone who looking for guidance on setting up a new website & Web presence
• Freelancers/Consultants aiming to attract new customers to their business.
Please remember to bring your laptops where possible.
You can download the registration form here. Call 427-5350 to book your space today.
**This workshop is Sponsored in part by the CTCS Programme of the CDBWednesday, March 30, 2011